KEEP YOUR STASH DRY!
Before you jump, fall or are pushed into the water:
• Clip the Leash to the eyelets on the Waterpocket.
• After inserting phone into the Waterpocket, make sure the zipper is fully sealed with a little air still inside the pocket, then squeeze to ensure no air is escaping.
• Don't leave your phone or other items in the Waterpocket for extended periods in direct sunlight or hot temperatures. You won't be happy if you do.
• Keep zipper sealed when not in use.
• Size does matter, and for proper fit, those incredibly huge plus+ size phones may need any protective cases removed before inserting into pocket.
Please Note: Waterpockets are made with heavy duty zippers, so they tend to be a wee stiff to open the first couple times. This is a good thing. Please be patient and remember that the tighter the seal, the better your ridiculously expensive phone is protected.