BEFORE YOU LEAP, FALL OR ARE PUSHED INTO THE WATER.
• Clip The Stash7 Leash to the eyelets of your Waterpocket.
• After inserting your phone into the Waterpocket, make sure the zipper is fully sealed with a little air still inside the pocket, then give a little squeeze to ensure no air is escaping.
• Don't leave your phone or other items in the Waterpocket for extended periods in direct sunlight or hot temperatures. You won't be happy if you do.
• Don't get caught with your zipper open! Always keep your zipper sealed when not in use.
• Size does matter, and for proper fit, those incredibly huge plus+ size phones may need any protective cases removed before inserting into Waterpocket.
Please Note: Waterpockets are made with heavy duty nylon zippers, so they tend to be a wee stiff to open the first couple of times...Relax, this is a good thing. Please be patient and remember that the tighter the seal, the better your ridiculously expensive phone is protected.
Another Note: If using your Waterpocket in cold temperatures it may be a bit harder to open the zipper. Probably because of the molecues reduced ability to stretch and absorb energy..duh! Just know it may make take a little more muscle to open the zipper if your Waterpocket gets chilly.
Yes...Another Note: The Waterpocket is made of high quality material so it' a little stiff at first (aren't we all?) but rest assured that your Waterpocket 'loosens' up after a few uses, so inserting and removing your phone gets smoother pretty fast.